Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Disposable

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of doing a wahm diaper for a while and I sewed and tested sewed and tesed some more and I just was not happy with my results. So I purchased a pattern for HoneyBoy!T diaper. I am so happy with it. It is so much more absorbant than I had imagined. So I purchased a license to make and sell them. I will have my online store open and be putting an ad on mamprenuermall soon. So my question is do you use cloth or disposable

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I used cloth on all of my kids until I couldn't get a size large enough for ds#2 (Down syndrome). The hardest part for me was getting plastic pants to fit him!!

With my older kids, there was no other choice. With the younger kids, I just wanted to continue to be environmentally conscious and I loved hanging out diapers on the line. It didn't bother me to rinse them out or having to wash them. I wish I would have kept track of how many $$ I saved.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I used cloth for both of mine. I had a service sinc ei Had an sncient dryer at the time and our water was relatively expensive. Oh, the luxury of not having to wash diapers but NOT tossing them into the landfill was wonderful! We DID use disposables when we went out of we had a sitter though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts