Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.naturalnews.com/022955.html

NaturalNews) On April 2, 2008 CNN spent the day bringing awareness to the problem of autism. Larry King's segment, which included Jenny McCarthy along with a panel of guests, was particularly enlightening. My hat is off to Jenny, a celebrity mother who is making it quite uncomfortable for the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to ignore parents of autistic children seeking answers. Why does a mom have to do the work of the CDC? The answer is rather simple: our government's zeal to insist on too many vaccines while ignoring the actual risks is the driving force behind the autism tragedy. Sure there are many related factors – but the bottom line is that our government is causing disease at an alarming and devastating pace.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I saw the Jenny McCarthy interview, and as the mother of an autistic child, I don't want this woman representing my interests. She was rude and vulgar and came across as a lunitic. Blaming vaccines for autisim is not helping the cause. Mercury was the ingrediant that was thought to be the problem and that has been taken out. Have we forgotten that these vaccines protect us from some pretty terrible things, like polio. Do we really want to have that back?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I don't know...the improvements to her son's condition after treating vaccine toxicity as opposed to autism were astounding.

edit: I didn't see the Larry King stuff...I've just read several articles about the treatment program they used.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I watched this as well. I think Jenny is just tired of being "blown off" by the CDC, pediatricians, etc. I believe they look at her as a "dumb blond" from Hollywood. She may not be the most eloquent spokesperson but she sure is passionate!

Stephanie

·
Registered
299 Posts
I can relate to to this subject. My son had all the symptom of autism. He started out devloping normal as a baby them around 18 mos he just went into his own little world. He did not talk. All he would do is grunt and moan. Early intervention stepped in (thank God) and told me to have some testing done. Come to find out he had hearing loss due to so many ear infections, Once the tubes where put in and we started teaching him sign laungage, he excelled. Now he is a 4yr old that is at the top of his class.

My oldest also has issues. He is being test for Asperger's Syndrom. His problems didn't start until he was 3yrs old.

I honestly don't think the vaccines had anything to do with both of my sons problems. I think it was genetics. I think that people want to blame our govt for everything that goes wrong with them but don't want to look at themselves to blame.
Our govt is not perfect in anyway but I don't think they would be posioning our kids. JMHO

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
One of my boys is on the Austim Spectrum (due another issue), anyway, I understand the frustration, SOMETHING is causing the surge in Austism cases. Vaccines? I don;t know, could be processed foods, chemicals, preservatives, or so many things..........

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I saw the Jenny McCarthy interview, and as the mother of an autistic child, I don't want this woman representing my interests. She was rude and vulgar and came across as a lunitic. Blaming vaccines for autisim is not helping the cause. Mercury was the ingrediant that was thought to be the problem and that has been taken out. Have we forgotten that these vaccines protect us from some pretty terrible things, like polio. Do we really want to have that back?

TYVM for your comments. I ditto your main thoughts.

As for the increase cases of Autism, has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe, they are diagnoising Autism better and a lot of missed cases are being found?

·
Registered
568 Posts
There is a 7-10% increase in autism world wide each year. The most recent studies show that autism is occuring at the same rate in children who have never received vaccines with thermirosol, thus it does not appear to be the vaccines that are the cause.

However they do think it is in part genetic as well as a tipping point reached with contaminants such as pollution, herbicides, insecticides, chemical waste dumps leaking into water supplies, radiation fallout from the airstream etc. that seems to be why it starts occuring in children at 18 mo. to 3 years.

I have been trying to map out locations showing where most autism appears and seeing if it correlates to known dumping sites, nuclear waste sites, fallout regions from 3 mile island and Chernobyl etc worldwide and correlating the data. Interesting stuff. Autism is basically a neurological disorder, a breakdown if you will. Chemicals, radiation etc such as those mentioned above severely damage the delicate neurosystem of living creatures, causing mutations. There is lots of recent evidence to support this theory. Cornell did an interesting study and found that higher rate of autism are found in children who are exposed to TV for long periods. http://www.slate.com/id/2151538/ Personally, I would avoid microwave ovens too. Russia invented them during WWII and doesn't allow them to be used by its citizens. That should tell you something.
So basically, I think through technology we are poisoning ourselves and every other living creature and plant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts