Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to send happy birthday messages to today's birthdays and found something a bit strange. There is supposedly several birthdays and none of the members have posted yet. I just thought this a bit far fetched, since there are so many. No need to comment unless you are one of the birthday people, then I want to say I hope you had a happy one.

Cat

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I think it's safe to say that member Blowopon won't have any hurt feelings if we skip right over and miss his birthday. :crackup:

Maybe we can have FV National Spammer Day and pay tribute to them all at once. LOL

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keep in mind, members come and go over the years. The members who have birthdays today may not be active users any longer. :(
True, but there are 13 birthdays and they have all joined in the last 2 months and not one of them have posted even once. That just seems weird too me. KWIM?

Cat

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, if you think it's not then just take a look at the birthdays now!! Everyone is 40 all 100 or so of them. Happy Birthday Spammers.Thpppppppppp.

Cat

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
It's making me laugh, yet it's so not funny. :candle:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe you should start a new membership condition, the applicant has to donate a pint of blood.:cool: They would have to send proof from an accreditd lab of your choosing of course. This poor sap would be a gonner. Someone didn't have anything to celebrate evidently. I hope they got carpal tunnel.:p

Cat

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You would be exempt Donna, I think you have donated plenty blood, sweat, and tears, to the village. Nah, this would only apply to this year. Us old folks are safe.;)

Reactions: madhen

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Today the birthdays aren't all spammers. Maybe there's some sort of default birthday thing going on. LOL I'll have to look further into it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.