Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I believe that Colgate will no longer reimburse the merchant for this coupon. I have read on another board that it was never Colgate's intention to have the coupon available in a pdf format. Please call Colgate Corp to confirm before using this coupon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just as an FYI Walgreens has this toothpaste only .99 after 2.50 instant savings coupon from easy saver booklet this month, but limit 1 item per coupon. the instant savings coupon expires 3/28. I called our Walgreens and they say they accepted printed manufactures coupons, so call ahead of time and get the name of who you speak to.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
There is a $1.50 off Colgate coupon in the All you magazine sold at walmart. I'm sure that one will be accepted because it's a true manufacturer's coupon...Plus there is a bunch of other coupons in the magazine as well, just in case some of you weren't aware of this magazine. Only walmart sells it, and they have a new one each month like any other magazine, and they usually put a bunch of coupons in side! It's great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts