Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • How did you hear about Frugal Village? I have been a long time member, but I keep coming & going...
  • What interests you here? Learning new things on how to be more conscience of being frugal, spending money *wisely* (something I need to work on sometimes!)
  • What will you contribute? I wil join in conversations, and contribute any input when I have a **WOW** (aha) moment.
  • Do you know any other members here? not personaly.
  • How many kids? No children of my own, but I do have step children. Ages? ages 42 (son), 39 (son) & 21 (daughter).
  • Tell us about yourself. I turned 60 yrs old a few montrhs ago. I am on marriage #2. Who should have been my 1st... We were sweethearts in Jr. High school. But things didn't work out back then. we both went on to different lives & marriages. Then 32 years after high school, we met up once again. We have been together for 10 years and married for 9 years now.
  • Do you own any pets? 2 cats, Cinnamon (male) and Callie (female)
  • Occupation? I work full time in a small office.
  • Married or single? Married
  • Interests and hobbies? I like dabbling in photography, I am a newbie quilter, have made greeting cards over 20 years. Of course, I spend most of my time (too much, probably) on my laptop.
  • :glasses:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Welcome back! May I ask what your screen name that you use to go by? I’ve been here for years and might recognize you by your old name.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
:welcome2: Back MrsOcean Good to see more people coming back always enjoy reading their post.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back! May I ask what your screen name that you use to go by? I’ve been here for years and might recognize you by your old name.
Hi Brenda,
My screen name has always been MrsOcean. I first joined about 9 years ago. I just never stayed long enough to post very much. THIS time... I plan to change that! I'm glad to be back!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Welcome back! Hope you stay :partyhat4:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Welcome back!!! :)

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Hi Brenda,
My screen name has always been MrsOcean. I first joined about 9 years ago. I just never stayed long enough to post very much. THIS time... I plan to change that! I'm glad to be back!
Lol..I’m sorry. I don’t recall seeing your past post..but, then again my memory sucks..

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Welcome back!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts