·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so soon? we usually don't see this until august-november

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I just looked at the National Hurricane Center. Yup - big red grid over the Gulf. Here's hoping it comes to nothing. It is early.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
The weather has been sooooooo crazy for about two years.........nothing would surprise me, but I hope it isn't true for all the people that live in the
hurricane prone areas.

Records are being broken all over..........not only the USA but world.

Heard on news that of the 'lower 48'...........while most others had the hottest spring on record.......Washington State was only state that didn't........and we were (and still are) breaking records for most rain!!! Crazy!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Florida.....Boo, hiss. Actually we need the rain so very bad as we, once again, have been going through a drought. But I sure hope, if we get it here, that we don't experience floods like poor Minnesota has been getting.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
470_265_120623211624.jpg
Texas should be fine. We have a high sitting over us. It will probably go to Florida.
it's heading this way... tropical storm Debbie. we will be on the wet side of the storm in Houston

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Usually I keep a close watch on hurricane season, but I've been asleep at the wheel. I missed the first three named storms - I was surprised when I saw Debbie.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
470_265_120624120525.jpg

oh, boy. at least we will be on the wet side of a category 1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts