Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday while looking for, oh I don't know, stuff on living a more frugal and simple life. DH may go on strike at his job sometime this year and he may even decide on a total and complete career change. While I do support him, I am a little concerned about the cut in pay and the changes I am going to have to make to make this work. That possibility is still a couple years off but I'm making changes now so if/when this happens, I'll be ready.
I've been making little changes here and there for the last 2 months and I can already see that little things DO add up ( duh! :idea: ) and make a difference.
So...that's where I am now. I've been doing a pretty good job so far, and just looking for ways to keep it up.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:wave: Hiya and welcome to the forums, you will find tons of advice and useful information to help you in transitioning, best of luck! :)

·
27,948 Posts
Hi Ella, welcome! Those little things do add up and it's really neat to find new ways of making everything work better for you. Make yourself at home. :apple:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi Ella, welcome to frugal village. I think you will fnd lots of great informtion here.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome Ella!! You'll find lots of support and ways to save here for sure!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome2: to frugal village.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
:welcome: To the village

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Glad you found us - you'll love the information.....and the community!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:welcome2: to the Village Ella. :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts