Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of some prayers...I am a diabetic and I also suffer from depression and anxiety....I have been under alot of stress lately and some issues from the past that I have been stuffing have come to the surface...because of all this stress my blood sugar has gone way up and I can't seem to get my eating under control( I eat when depressed and I eat alot of stuff that is not on a diabetic diet).....I don't know where else to turn right now....I need some encouragement...Jayne

·
27,948 Posts
Jayne, sending you a hug and strength to take care of very important you! I don't know why or what is stressing you out but know you'll feel better taking good care of yourself. You are worth it! Taking walks and getting the bad food out of the house might help some. Hope you are feeling better soon.:hugz:
Remember You are worth taking care of!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Jayne~I am sending you :hugz: and an :angel: to watch over you. I agree with what Darlene had to say. Get out of the house and take a walk when the depression starts to get really bad. It will help you clear your mind and you will be walking for your health as well.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:hugz: I too know what depression and anxiety are like, as well as eating stuff I know I shouldn't. Give yourself a big hug and take care of yourself, you can get through this! I agree with the other ladies, getting outside and going for walks is a big help. And please see a doctor if the depression gets too bad, meds can help quite a lot.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hugz: I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. We are all here for you. Please feel free to come here and vent or rant anytime you feel stressed. We will be glad to lend you and ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.

:angel2:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Depression and I know each other well, although my problem is I DON'T eat.

I understand the pain though and I am thinking of you :hugz:

Try and take care of yourself - One day at a time.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz: Jayne, I hope you are feeling like yourself soon!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
sending you {hugs} and prayers! I am an emotional eater myself. You know you can always come here to talk. we love you!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for all the prayers and support:angel: You are such a wonderful group of ladies, and I feel blessed to have found the Village......

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Jayne,:hugz: I'm so sorry to hear you are having a rough time...Being diabetic alone is not an easy thing. I'll be thinking about you and keeping in my prayers. Take very good care of yourself, ok? ((((((hugs)))))))):hugz: :heartsm:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Jayne and prayers too! Please be kind to yourself and get out for a walk, take a bubble bath, and pamper yourself!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I know exactly what you're experiencing as I too have the anxiety and depression. Take care of yourself, I don't have diabetes but I know you need to take care of yourself and try to eat right...... I have a liver disease too, no diseases are fun nor do they ever seem fair.. I will be sending lots of :hugz: and good thoughts your way along with daily prayers.... :angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
How are you doing Jayne? Thinking of you & hope things are getting better.:hugz:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again for all the prayers:angel2: They mean so much to me.....Darlene, I am doing okay, trying to pull it together...coming here really helps me alot:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts