Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its that time. Wish it wasn't. :( DH leaves at 10pm tomorrow night. It will be at least 6mo. maybe more. You will see alot more of me around here so I won't get lonely!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Melody,
My heart goes out to you and DH and the kids too. You just hang out here in the village all you want too.

pat

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm sorry he has to go Mel .....:( Thank God we have brave men and women that keep os safe and the brave families that wait at home for them to return ! We are family and will love having you all the more Mel !!!!!! I will say a prayer for his speedy and safe return !!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Melody~I am sorry DH will be leaving for 6 mos., but I am thankful for him and the other brave men and women that are ready to protect all of us! God bless him.
The Village will always be here to help you through it. ;)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Pat, Lori and Michelle have said it so perfectly.......Mel, you will be in my prayers as well as your DH and family. May God Bless your DH as he goes to "work"!:angel2:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
i SALUTE YOU dH'S BRAVERY FOR RISKING HIS OWN SAFETY TO KEEP MINE IN TACT. mUCH LOVE TO HIM AND OF COURSE YOU AS WELL. wE ARE HERE FOR YOU mELODY

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:hugz: Melody, you know I love you and your whole family. I am always here for you, when ever you need, day or night. Give your Dh an hug from all of us:hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
Thanks to your Dh & you too Mel. Glad to have you around more though.:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks to you and your dh, will be keeping you and the whole family in my thoughts and prayers. Lean on everyone here all you need to...:angel2:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I know exactly what you are going through. My dh was deployed last June and was gone until Feb. 28. So, I can totally relate to you. The only thing I can say is try and stay busy because that is how the time flies by. Thank god I had my kids and their sports. That kept me pretty busy until Dec. Best of luck to you and your family. Just remember, The time will pass and he will be home before you know it.

Traci

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I too know how tough deployments are but you have us here! We will keep you busy. I'll be keeping him and the others in my prayers!! Let him know we are thinking of him and you!!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
I know what you are going thru, I cant count the times I had to say goodbye in 23 years. Just want you to know we are very proud of you and your hubby and we are here if you ever need anything!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, Melody...:( That's so courageous of your dh to be a soldier... and you are also very courageous to be a military wife. I will keep you and your dh in my prayers. :heartsm: I'm sending you lots of ((((hugs)))):hugz: We will be here for you.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone. Your support means alot. This will be the second time in 2 years that he is going. It is part of the job though. I can't complain. There are worse places he can go and for longer times. We will keep busy and the time should fly by. At least this time I am not expecting dd! That was an interesting time, lemme tell ya! :eek: Again, thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers. I love my family here. {{hugs}}

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Melody, I'm sorry your dh has to leave. Thanks to brave men and women like you and your dh we here at home can rest much easier knowing we are protected. :hugz: We are here for you anytime.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mel,

Your strength amazes me and I admire you so much! Thank you and DH for your courage!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
oh Mel, I'll pray for a safe return. Hon just know if you need me I'm just an e-mail away! When you talk to him thank him for me for taking care of our country.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well we put dh on the bus tonight. I think the hardest thing was watching ds cry. He is 6 and understands. dd is only 21 mo so she just kept repeating "bye daddy bye" "go daddy go". It was so hard because I couldn't make it better for ds. :( Only 6 months ( I hope) to go.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:hugz: I wish i had something comforting to say, just know that I am here for you! :hugz:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts