Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email advertising Coupon Explorer, but it says you need to install the program. Anyone use this? I don't want junk slowing my computer or giving a virus or something. Thanks!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am a big couponer and I have never heard of this one. Let me know if you recommend it if you choose to get it.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,I'm not going to install anything until I know someone else has taken that risk, and it's okay! :)

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I don't use coupon explorer - but I did use some other coupons thing and had to download the coupon printer. so far - no problems.

Reactions: Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm using it and it works fine. Installs a toolbar on your browser and does require you to install coupon printer (which also works fine) to print coupons. You have to exit your browser to install the printer driver but when you return to the site your saved coupons are still there. Like all ad and coupon sites it collects all the information it can which it does supply to people whose coupons you use (and probably others) but it does not permit those entities to pass any of the data on to other third parties. Toolbar has buttons for Free Stuf, Latest Deals, Groupon, Coupons and Printable Coupons. The only one I really use is Printable Coupons. Coupons are pretty standard and are pretty good. It doesn't seem to slow anything down and the extension can be uninstalled if you don't like it. The print driver installer also comes with an uninstall. Hope that helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts