Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE.

I HAVE WAY TOO MANY COUPONS TO LIST INDIVIDUALLY. MY "WANT" LIST IS AT THE BOTTOM.

I HAVE A TOTAL OF A LITTLE OVER 500 COUPONS, AROUND 50 TO 100 DIFFERENT BRANDS COUPONS FOR EACH OF THESE CATOGORIES. ALL DON'T EXPIRE FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS & MORE. THESE ARE MY LEFT-OVER COUPONS FOR THE BRANDS & THINGS THAT I DON'T USE

- "MEDICINES" OR "DRUGS": MANY DIFFERENT KINDS

- BATHROOM PRODUCTS: HAIR CARE, HAIR DYE, SHAMPOO, MAKE-UP, DENTAL PRODUCTS, AND OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS

- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: CLEANING PRODUCTS, AIR-FRESHNER PRODUCTS, TOILET-PAPERS/TOWELS PRODUTS, ZIPLOC & GLAD PRODUCTS, AND MANY MORE SIMILAR

-FOOD PRODUCTS, MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF COUPONS FOR FOOD PRODUCTS, DIET AND REGULAR PRODUCTS.

-BABY PRODUCTS, MANY BABY PRODUCTS COUPONS ( I HAVE MULTIPLES, SO THAT'S WHY I'M TRADING THESE)

WHAT I WANT TO TRADE FOR:
-FORMULA COUPONS (ANY-BRAND)
-STAMPS
-PAYPAL MONEY
-BABY PRODUCTS COUPONS (I CAN ALWAYS USE THESE)
-OR JUST ABOUT ANY COUPONS (I DON'T WANT PETS OR DRUG COUPONS)

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRADING. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT CATEGORIE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN, AND I WILL MAIL THAT TO YOU.

IF YOU WANT A LITTLE OF EACH, JUST LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH $$$ OF COUPONS YOU WANT TO TRADE, AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU.

I HAVE NO USE FOR THESE COUPONS, SO MIGHT AS WELL TRADE TO SOMEONE THAT CAN USE THEM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts