Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not read the paper due to the ink. very allergic. So I was wondering if anyone had any good coupon sites that I could download coupons from.
TIA
Barbara

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks acidcookie. appreciate the help

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Their are several but I find they all have the same coupons and they all come back to the same server so It doesnt matter if you get it from one or the other they keep track and limit you. try smartsource.com

·
Registered
191 Posts
Make sure you do yourself the favor if you havent already of making sure your local stores accept internet coupons. Around here they can be very very picky about them

·
Registered
639 Posts
this is not exactly what you asked for, but this is the only coupon site that I use:
thecouponclippers.com.
You can order coupons at about 5-8 cents apiece. It is often very well worth it for me as I can double up to 99 cent coupons. I like to get bunches of 75 cent coupons for things I can stock up on & can also use them for tripling at one store. That way I stock up things very inexpensively...likeTP, health & beauty aids, etc.
Recently I got a lot of the FREE pet food coupons. For less than $2 for those, I am able to stock up on both cat & dog food for about 2 months. That's helped the budget a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts