Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am really late getting this rolling and I apologize! I am getting married on Saturday and closing on our first home tomorrow... and I have family here from out of state all week. Lots going on!

Instead of PMing each of you with who you will be sending the train on to I went ahead and put the list with addresses in the envelope. So when you receive it you will send it to the person under your name within 5 days.

Please post here when you receive and send the train!

This is the train route:
brennasmom
Domestic Gal
sjohnson3278
Nana2two
rissimo
foxxyroxie
sinopa27
Molemommy
kaurand554
shovelski
porembam
~Sherry~

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can we get an update on where the train is, please?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Haven't seen any posts that anyone has gotten the coupons. Where does it stand as of now?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yoo hooo... where is the train now?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
No train here. Been watching for it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
No coupons here yet. I will pass them on to the next. I went ahead and ordered some.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have been wondering where it went myself. I have been checking the mailbox everyday and there is nothing in there but unwanted mail.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry all...I got the train last week and am sending it out today. It is leaving today...

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yay! Glad we're back on track!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When this train gets back to me I will put out a call for more riders before I start it again. Just keep your eyes open. I'll try to remember to pm you as well when that time comes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mimi, you will absolutely love this! It is a great way to get different types of coupons from all over.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can you keep me in mind for the next train??? This is such a great idea! :) Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Got it yesterday afternoon.Will send out this afternoon.I will not be taking any out but will add some. Was kinda disappointed. Out of the 60 or so coupons. Less then 20 were for food. The rest were pricey cleaning stuff and Pricey meds, a couple were Exp. Few will exp within a week.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts