Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you would like to participate in this coupon train please post here and then PM me with your full name and mailing address. I'll leave sign ups open for a couple weeks to be sure everyone who wants to join sees this... lets shoot for a departure of Wednesday Nov. 17th.

DETAILS
I will set up the stops and get the train going here in MN. I will PM each of you with the person you are to send the envelope on to when you are finished.
Once I start the train I will start a check-in thread here on the forums. When you receive the envelope post in the check-in thread that you have it. When you mail it back out, post in the check-in thread that you mailed it out.
When you receive the envelope you will have 1 week to take out the coupons you can use and replace them with coupons you don't need, then mail it on to the next person.
Please replace the coupons you take so that the envelope has the same amount or more coupons than it did when it arrived at your stop.
Coupons placed in the envelope must have at least 2 weeks left before they expire!
Please do not include internet printed coupons in the envelope, as I know some of us can't use those.
Once the train gets back to me I will post and see who wants to stay on the train and who wants to get off... and see if anyone new wants to get on.
Then we'll be chugging again!

Sound fun!? Join us!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
great! I will send my info.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I will also do it. Sending you my info.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm in! Sending my info to you now! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so far we have:

Sherry (that's me!)
Molemommy
sinopa27
Nana2two
sjohnson3278
FrugalMOmom

Anyone else!? :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm in!

I am planning on going through a bunch of them tomorrow! so I will set aside what I don't need :)

Anyone have any wishes?

Baby
Dogs...

those are some I can think of that I don't need :) but any suggestions let me know.... so I make sure I cut them.... or should I just cut them all :) LOL and pass them along

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay! That's 8 of us! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so far we have:

Sherry (that's me!)
Molemommy
sinopa27
Nana2two
sjohnson3278
FrugalMOmom
kuarand556
porembam
rissimo

Anyone else!?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok so far we have:

Sherry (that's me!)
Molemommy
sinopa27
Nana2two
sjohnson3278
FrugalMOmom
kuarand556
porembam
rissimo
foxxyrozie
Domestic Gal

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we get many more I think I will start 2 trains. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Please add me to the ride!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.