Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a printer (ours was a cheaper model and the ink replacements were more than the cost of the printer each time.) Is there a way to take advantage of coupons online without having to print them every time? Thanks!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
well many stores have e-coupons but buy a printer would be my advice. Walmart had a $69. HP that I grabbed for Ds for school.
How many in the family? I know I could recoup that very fast w/ a few groupons or a Target code. You can set it to b/w and save money on ink.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
If you purchase another printer check how much it costs for ink before purchasing. Now is a great time to purchase a printer. Inksell.com also sells ink for cheap. Some of the Walgreens will actually refill your printer cartridge for you for a low fee.

Right now I have a printer that is sitting here because the cartridges are so expensive.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I will go against the grain here sorta. First I recommend a printer, but instead of getting a cheap one, get a better one.

I would suggest an inexpensive Laser printer. The upfront cost of the printer will be higher a(at least $100) and the cartidges will be about that much as well, BUT the cartridges will last pretty much forever. My personal printer is a HP Laserjet 1200 that I got around 2000. It came with a cartridge and I have never had to replace that.

I know it is due any time, but it will only be about $60 if I purchase a refurb cartridge.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I agree with Joseph on getting a laserjet if youre going to get a printer. Also, Target lets you print their coupons from the kiosks in front of their stores, so even if you had a printer you could still print them there and save the cost of paper and ink.

Reactions: Josephhgoins

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh! That's great to know, kitkat. The kiosks say "coupons" on them or are they those baby/wedding registry ones? Or are they the job application ones? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts