Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there - I enjoy couponing, but so many coupons are for nonorganic stuff. I can usually find some coupons by visiting the product websites...anyone know of any coupon sites based on green or organic products? Or any green products for which you can get coupons? So far I've found Seventh Generation, Earthsbest and Yesterday's News.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
There's a couple: mambosprouts.com is a good one. Stoneyfield yogurt used to have a coupon section, I dont' know if they still do. If you belong to a co-op, they have a magazine with coupons. The chain markets that have "natural" magazines also have coupons. Also check the companies: melissas, earthbound farms, etc. that make your favorite products, frequently they have email signups and give aways, mail you coupons, etc.

IHTH!

Judi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Eco Baby products

Not sure this is up your alley, but ecomom.com website has baby products - for the month of June use code "EcoJune" and get 20% off.

Plus I'm using this ecopass deal on their homepage. free $50 giftcard, free shipping and 15% off all future orders :) good for a constant buyer... but if not, try the code! it's great!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts