Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
34,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say...

I turned on the tv and they were showing mini clips of the soldiers sending their Christmas wishes to their families...

Well, it just TOUCHED me so much. I admire their generosity of their lives and their courage to sacrifice their safety for the freedom of others....

I admire also, the families of these soldiers...May God bless you ALL...:heartsm: :angel2:

· Registered
34,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I agree......those clips always make me cry!! GW wasn't home last Christmas - it's tough!! I can honestly say, this is the hardest job I've ever had!

All military families appreciate your heartfelt thanks!! :hugz: :usasmile:

· Registered
34,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are so welcome, Debbie!:) So you went through this last Christmas?....I can imagine how hard it must have been...and how worried you must have been. You truly are strong families.:heartsm: Bless your heart...:hugz:

· Registered
34,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We get our strength from folks just like you - folks who hold us up when we're ready to fall.....families who are willing to let us become part of your family when our guys are gone! They're doing this for you & me....love of country......love of people.....love of freedom!

Thank you for supporting them & us!! :hugz:

· Registered
3,330 Posts
They have been showing those here too. Sometimes I feel guilty because we have had every holiday together since he has been in the army. I know our time is coming though.

Thanks for all your support! It really means alot!

· Registered
20,221 Posts
I see them every holiday season too since we are 30 minutes from the Ft. Hood Army Base. They are so touching and my heart goes out to the men and women serving and the families they have left behind.

· Registered
16,011 Posts
:hug2: to all the men and women serving overseas and to the families holding down the homefront! :usasmile:

28,354 Posts
Originally posted by SewCrafty
:hug2: to all the men and women serving overseas and to the families holding down the homefront! :usasmile:
Within our hearts and on our minds, we thank you.

· Registered
5,462 Posts
Thanks everyone. As Debbie said, it helps us to know our servicemember's sacrifices are appreciated. :hugz:

I have had 3 Christmas e-cards from dh already. I think he is missing us alot more than we miss him. (we are at his parent's house) He said they put up a tree and did some caroling where he is. "Just enough to remind you of what you are missing" is how he put it. We just gotta hang on for a little longer, then we will have our "belated Christmas".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.