Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a nice scene going here. It's in the singe digits outside tonight but right now as I type I've got the bunch of us in the living room doing our thing. Hubby is watching the military channel, cat is cleaning herself laying on the couch, dog is in front of the fire snoring & I am here at the computer. Ahh so relaxed.
What's got you enjoying life this evening?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
friends and family, fv included

·
2,688 Posts
Just a normal quiet evening here. Hubby is watching tv and I am reading on the computer. His boss already called so he knows he has to be to work at 4am tomorrow to plow. OT :)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Cozy here too. DD10 is sick so she has already gone to bed. DD15 is on the couch half asleep and watching a Criminal Minds marathon. I'm playing on the computer and about to delve deeper into my book, The Girl Who Played with Fire- incredible trilogy, btw. The cats are warmly located on two seperate heat vents and the dog is laying on my foot. Life doesn't get much better than this!

·
Registered
316 Posts
ma went to bed at 8:00. dh is sleeping in his chair in the parlor near the fireplace. all 3 pups are spread out everywhere in the parlor and one is snoring loudly....lol every once in a while they get up and trade places....lol

i am in the den on the pc of course. as soon as i am finished here on fv i am getting into my nightgown and going to watch tv in the bedroom.....if tv is boring i will just fall off to sleep.

so all snug for the night here.....:):)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
14 yo dd is cheering at school basketball game
she got her acceptance letter for the HS she wants to go to ( same older 3 siblings went to ) as did a few of her friends so they are all excited ( i need to come up with the 700 registration costs by 2/14..ack..... )

i think all 3 of the boys are up in oldest sons room plaing wii- wheel of fortune - oldest dd - not sure what her plans are she is 19 and they change 17 times before the end of the night .lol

i am reading at FV on my netbook from my warm bed .
Just got done phone calls for pts i have to see tomorrow and have my schedule set - not thrilled to be working a weekend but the money will help pay for that registration fees lol !!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
We are snug at home too! Oldest DS has been snoozing on and off between the couch and his hiding spot behind the couch...Because he wants me to believe he wasn't sleeping as I hear his loud snores! LOL...Both are getting ready for bed, and this momma is getting her pj's on and snuggling in to read a book. TV has been off all night and we have found other ways to amuse ourselves while keeping the house nice and quiet.

·
Registered
860 Posts
DH is working nights again, so I'm here by the wood stove with the two pups, watching television. It's not quite freezing yet tonight after a few very bitter nights.

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Moo Cow is sleeping soundly in her crib and the Dubya is in bed with a movie on the mini-dvd player and playing a Mario game on my DS. Special treat for him. :)

Hubs is having a much needed night off and although I had plans to go out dancing with friends, I decided to stay home. He was looking lonely and sad at the thought of me going out. So now I'm snuggled up on the couch next to him and he's playing Call of Duty Black Ops.

Life is good.

·
Registered
629 Posts
We are all tucked in as well! Wonderful! The family is currently watching "The Last Airbender", while I sit here in the corner chair with my netbook. It's still unseasonably warm here currently at 48 degrees, but the wind is howling. So bizarre for Montana, I can't believe it...

On the plus side, our heater hasn't kicked on in 2 days! Woo-Hoo!!

Will try to stay up for "Dinner for Schmucks" with dh later, but I can't promise! I tend to pass out around 10:30 or so.

-Vanessa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.