Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you participating in the craft challenge, please post your progress for the day here.

I'll probably work on a page or two in SB today, later in the day.

·
Tina Bob
1,591 Posts
I'm going to get off this computer and work on a x-stitch ornament for at least 30 minutes. If I can get more done great, but my goal will be for 30 minutes 5 days a week.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
well I want to join the craft challenge but with everything going on with the school (long story) and company visiting I will get nothing done today :~(
Maybe by the time our company leaves I will be able to get some done each day...
good luck to everyone else who is working on crafts..

Eileen

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I plan to work about a half hour this eve on my latch hook rug i started this past winter.:) i did however already make a card for a friend of mine in CA, hand stamped it and colored it in with colored pencils. Does that count? :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I did another 10 minutes last night on the Log Cabin tutorial. I ran out of film though, so will wait until I get into the city on Saturday to pick up more. Its far cheaper there.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ran out of time yesterday. Dave is out of town this week, so I've been with the kids 24/7...ugh LOL

Anyway, I hope to make up for it today, but I'm babysitting my nephew for a few hours too.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm working on my blanket that I started to crochet and never completed. :eek:
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts