Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it was my challenge, and I failed miserably last week. It was harder without Dave than I thought it would be. He's gone again this week, but I'm really going to try to do this anyway.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I actually did really well at the end of last week, although I didn't post about it. I spent an hour on Friday working on a x-stitch project and close to 2 hrs. on Saturday (up until 12:00)! Can't wait to keep plugging away this week!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I did 7 scrapbook pages last week ... not record-breaking, but better than nothing so I'm happy.

And here starts another week...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I managed on Saturday to get 2 1/2 hrs. in of quilting. I finished the Log cabin tutorial block and then started another quilt. Today I plan on starting another tutorial block and getting it finished.

Sunday I didn't do anything on this challenge.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I didn't do a thing crafty yesterday. But Saturday I did some paper gift boxes. Not oragami, but just tracing template and cutting out, glueing kind of project. This week I want to reoganise my craft cupboard...would that count? :D Today though, i thought i'd play around with some of my stamps. And maybe after some decluttering, i'd work at the rug again while dd naps.:)

·
Tina Bob
1,591 Posts
I did good last week; I think on an average I spent more time crafting then my goal of 30 minutes. I hope I can continue to meet my goal this week too. It's going to be hard though because I have company coming next week so this week is busy getting my house clean and doing some OMAC.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually met my goal today LOL I just spent 1/2 hr painting Christmas ornaments. I am dying to get started on a quilt for my brother's wedding too.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I just did 3/4 hr. quilting the quilt I'm making. I took a fan and put it in my sewing room to make it cooler and its much easier to quilt now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts