Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a couple of hours doing punching for greeting cards yesterday.

Today I'm hoping to decide on a color scheme for my brother's quilt and maybe start cutting. I haven't been feeling well lately, so I've been slacking off big time.

What have you all been up to?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Do to circumstances beyond my control and re-doing our living room, the past 3 days I have not been near my sewing room.

I do plan on getting back there tonight though and doing at least 1/2 hr. of quilting.

Michelle, hope your feeling better soon.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Michelle I hope you feel better!!

Lets see I sorted all the scrabble tiles I got for ornamnets and have little ziplock baggies with all the letters needed for certain names, and I have washed and ironed all the fabric for the quilt me and some neighbors are going to try and make..

Eileen

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I have a teddy bear partially sewn and laying on my cutting table.....I haven't been in my sewing room for awhile cause we were on vacation:cool:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i haven't gotten anyhting done. I have slacked off. I have been getting ready for our vacation. but i have somethings i want to do. Maybe i can get some done today

·
Registered
260 Posts
Feel better Michelle.

I've done twice as many scrapbook pages this week so far compared to last week. I'm really on a creative roll so I'm going to go with it. We have out-of-town company every week (or weekend) for the next 5 weeks so my crafting time will be cut down considerably, but I still hope to get a little time in each day I have free.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Haven't been that well either and neither has DD.

Didn't get any scrapbook pages done - and I wanted to because I'm on a time limit now. BUT made SIL's Christmas Cards (which I posted) and this Birthday card order today. So all in all not bad.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Bev, great card! what is that that you used for the embellishments? Looks metallic?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
It is Celine Dion :) She was ordered lol - apparently SIL's niece is CRAZY about her and has sent SIL a fan club web site so she can order her present there! LOL.

The embellishments aren't rainbow coloured (well except in certain lights - they just scanned that way) as they are holographic paper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts