Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as I check the boards, I'm off to do 1/2 an hour of quilting. Then tonight, while dh is out in his workshop working on his clock, I'll do some more quilting. Its just too hot to be outside doing anything.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
well today I washed, dried and pressed the material that I will be using for a quilt I am making, does that count? I hope so I did something crafty today..

Eileen

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just did another 1/2 hr. on a new quilt I've decided to make, but its so hot upstairs I gave up working until later this evening.

·
Tina Bob
1,591 Posts
Well I just finished putting in another hour. I completed one ornament and started another. I'm pleased with how much I accomplished today :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Well, today I had a few things I wanted to do for crafting, but settled on something that would be done quick. I was thinking if I did a quick thing and could hold the result, I wouldn't be so discouraged. So I made myself a two sided key chain. Took me an hour. I stamped it, then colored it in with water colors. It was one of those keycahins that you put one of the wallet sized pics into. and instead of a pic, i put in the stamped image. I stamped the cardstock on both sides. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts