Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone sells or buys from craigslist.com?  I just recently discovered it.  It is classified ads for major cities (and surrounding areas).  You can list for free!! I have our boat and a truck listed in the St. Louis area.  One nice thing is that its free.  You can add pictures and everything.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that our stuff will sell.  I already wasted $80+ listing on ebay.  :(  Craigslist.com has listings in several different categories.  Check it out!!  Let me know if any of you have experience with this site, please!!  

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Yes, I've bought several things off Craigs List. So far, I haven't tried to sell anything. I'm thinking of either selling a lazyboy chair or donating. We'll see. I've purchased an Ethan Allen couch $180, two read wood small buffets for $120, a pedestal table and 4 chairs for $150, a beautiful antique armoire for $150, and a gorgeous read wood desk for $65. I've been very successful with it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also use craigslist. I have on and off success with it, but I like it a lot. Was just using it this morning!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've used CL with much success. I found my current apartment, borrowed a cat (to get rid of mice) and purchased small items off of Craigslist. I really like it alot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I haven't bought or sold anything but I do get the freecycle emails for my area. Just in case there is something good offered. So far only some plants and someone else snapped them up first.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have forgotten how to find your area on craigslist! Sorry, I am so forgetful! Can you help me? I did a search but it just came up with a few things...I know somehow you can do it so it come up with different things for your area.

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you just go to craigslist.org, you'll see on the right hand side all the areas that it hosts. Just click the one closest to you and you're into your area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts