Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We FINALLY have a craigslist in our area! Yay! Does anyone use these listings to get good secondhand deals? I'm hoping to find a good clothes dryer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We use cragislist, but we use cheapcycle more. We actually found our home on cheapcycle..LOL...we have gotten some great deals off both sites.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I LOVE Craigslist! Whenever I need something, I always check it first!

I've bought and sold on it, and have had really good experiences with it!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
When we lived in Florida I loved it. I got stuff off it, gave stuff away and sold stuff. I gave up on craigslist since we moved to NC in 2006. The few things I have tried to list on it were free items, and the only people that responded lived well over an hour from me and wanted me to deliver things to them, and didn't want to help with the cost of gas cause the items were listed for free. That stuff and everything since now gets dropped at goodwill.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I use it too when I can't fnd what I am looking for on Freecycle or Cheapcycle, so far so good with experiences with our local sellers :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
I don't use craigslist (CL) much, but I did sell my old car on there this past fall, and just yesterday I bought a nice futon couch on CL for $40.

We do have a few things to sell that we should list on there.

·
Registered
966 Posts
We recently found a great little car for dh, a 1997 Toyota Tercel for $1900, several hundred below book value. I love Craigslist!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just bought a marvelous, vintage dinette set for $85.00 off Craigslist.

Look in the Gallery on here, I've posted pictures on it. Wanted people to see it because it is very artistic and a one of a kind piece.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just bought a marvelous, vintage dinette set for $85.00 off Craigslist.

Look in the Gallery on here, I've posted pictures on it. Wanted people to see it because it is very artistic and a one of a kind piece.
I saw that! You were very fortunate to find such a bargain.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
We LOVE craigslist! I check it daily just to see what's posted. We've bought and sold stuff there and have never had any problems! SSSOOO much easier than Ebay!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Love Craigslist too, check it almost daily just to see what's there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts