Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dd Roari had a friend over last week, and we were having bbq pork ribs from the crockpot, potatoes, gravy and veggies... When I asked her what she wanted, she said no to the ribs.. Then I talked her into a small piece, just so she could try it... Well she went back for seconds and thirds... That in itself made my day... Then at practice the next night her mom said that she had to ask me exactly how I made the ribs because Bailey wanted her to make them... Bailey doesn't like to eat much meat, but she said that if her moms ribs tasted as good as mine, she would eat ribs more often... Now I am so happy that she likes them that much! All I did was get the boneless country ribs, honey hickory bbq sauce, add a little water and put in crockpot (frozen) all day on high... The simplest thing ever and this young lady loves it!!! YEAH!!! I just had to share...

·
27,948 Posts
You got the ultimate compliment, good for you!:)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I love compliments on my cooking. WTG :thumb:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
What a nice compliment.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
mmmmmm good, crockpots are great. And the simpler the recipe the better.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just get your favorite kind of Pork ribs (with or without bones, etc), and I added two bottles of Honey Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce, with a half bottle of water each to get the rest of the BBQ sauce out and put them(frozen I might add) to the crockpot... Turned on High for the day and they just fell apart... Extremely easy, and I do believe I got the "recipe" from here....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts