Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Description: Much like the kool aid singles, this comes in small packets to make your drink in a single serving. Great for lunches and to bring to the office. Can be added to bottled water. Each box has 24 8 oz servings.

Keywords: crystal light

View attachment 25

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
These are great for sipping at work. I keep a box in my locker and make a single bottle when I am in the mood for something other than plain bottled water. I love the lemonaide flavor.

Rating9
ProsThe convenience of being able to make a single serve at work
ConsThey are a bit expensive and the variety could be a bit more extensive.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
But, if you want flavored water, I love them!
I wait until they go on sale for $2 a box and I think 10 come in a box.
Most of they're flavors are excellent. I don't think I've found a flavor I don't like yet.

Rating9
ProsVery convenient
ConsIt is a bit expensive compared to plain water
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
They are expanding the line/types/flavors and I like that.

Now if they would just get the aspartame out of them I would be a real fan. Too bad they can't make them with splenda. The phenylalanine is a whole other issue.

I like the hydration one real well. And they had a lemon in it but can't find it now.

The chemicals in the product cut the rate by half IMO.

Due to the aspartame my first choice is still Gatorade. Or other drinks w/o the serious chemicals. I still will use these when I want the small package convenience.

Rating5
ProsHandy, travels easily, low calorie
Conscontain aspartame, phenylalanine
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I love most of the flavours and regular price here is $2.99 and up. I wait till there at least $2 and buy in bulk. But beacsue of the aspartame it gives me headaches if i have too much.

Rating6
Proseasy to take anywheres and convienent
Consregular price is exspensive
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.