Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Tee hee, I did the same with the razors. You know what the best part is that I didn't even realize? They come with an extra cartridge! The Gillette Fusions weren't even that cool :D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tee hee, I did the same with the razors. You know what the best part is that I didn't even realize? They come with an extra cartridge! The Gillette Fusions weren't even that cool :D
I know, right?! DH loves these razors to =] We paid like $5, and we still have $9.50 in extra bucks =]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ashely, you have inspired me. I really need to clean up my couponing act!!!!

Reactions: AnW819

·
Registered
867 Posts
How did you get so many of the toothpastes? I thought it was only 2 per card? I'm still new at all this.

I just went and paid less than $5.00
2 packages of panty liners
1 box of kotex
1 razor
2 bags of m&ms
1 deodorant
1 toothpaste
1 mouthwash

got $11.00 back in ECB :D

Just started doing this. It's very exciting!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DH uses his card, and I use mine =] You did great though!!! And newleaf, hop to it!! LOL j/p! I just started getting my act together last week when DH said we really need to start stockpiling ASAP because expecially now that I lost my job, it would of been nice to have a great stock pile.

Mom2, what was the deal on M&M's??

I think for all of us CVS'ers we should start a thread so that we can share our deals every week, and post our senerios and help each other out. What do you all think?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm game. Our rent just raised substantially (to the tune of +$300/mo.) when we moved to this new place so I definitely need to get my stockpile amped back up.

·
Registered
867 Posts
M&M's were 2 for $4.00. I had a coupon print (from the CVS machine) for $3.00 off 2 bags or more. Ummm. That is $1.00 for 2 bags! Yeah :D Of course DH was with me, so I couldn't try to "forget" about the coupon.

I love the idea of a thread for CVS.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That's awesome. I just ordered a card Friday, so I will be starting on this as soon as I get it. Please tell us(newbies) all the secrests to cvsing.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay so you have your CVS card, now what: On Saturday or Sunday whenever your paper comes out with coupons, go buy two of them.

Go to CVS.

Grab a Blade 5 Razor system on sale for $6.99. Pay and on your reciept you will get a Extra buck for $6.99 on your next order.

Next order:

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner are on sale for $2.99. Grab two.

Dial or Tone bar soap is on sale for $1.88. Grab one.

Also, grab a pack of gum, or candy bar, or something that costs $1.25.

2 Herbal: $5.98
Dial: $1.88
$1.25 misc. item
Total: $9.11

In those papers there will be a coupon for $1 off Herbal. Clip that coupon from each paper, and use both of them in this order to now make your total $7.11. Now use your extra buck coupon from the last order in this order.

$7.11-$6.99= .12 cents out of pocket cost and you will be recieving $5 in extra bucks to use for next weeks sales to make your first order really cheap or free next week!

So you got bar soap, shampoo and conditioner, and a razor, and a pack of gum for $7.11 out of pocket and you are receiving $5 in coupons for next week!

Any questions??

There are many other senerios I can come up with, so I will do them in a bit and post them. This was just the first one I came up with.

The thing with CVSing is you will have to do multiple transactions to get all these deals. I normally do an average of 4.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts