Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aka Daily Riches.....

Today I am thankful and appreciate my husband and family. Gabe is out back mowing and there is something joyful in knowing how hard we are working to get this place together. I am thankful we don't feel pressured to "do" things that cost money.
I'm thankful for friends that lighten my burdens too.

I could go on and on, but will spare you my sappy side today. LOL

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh, I like these daily gratitudes! Thanks Sara!

Today I am thankful for: (warning: I'm in a sappy mood too!)

~waking up to sunshine and birds chirping
~the first words I heard today were "I love you Mommy" with my DD's big blue eyes looking at me as I woke up
~my DH who works so hard for us as a family. He is leaving this afternoon for another week away working.
~even though our place is hard work it is so gratifying seeing the results
~my faith

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I love these has well. Giving daily appreciations and celebrations gives us a whole new perspective on life.

- I'm thankful for dh (even if he lost his teeth), who works so hard. Anytime I ask him to make something or do something for us, he does it without a peep. I'm thankful for his strong faith in God.

- I'm thankful for my kids who bring such joy into my life.

- I'm thankful for friends, who care enough to keep me on track and who give so much to make my life what it is today

- I'm thankful for my faith also.

Next...

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I am thankful for so much, but what comes to mind this moment are: The beautiful sunshine that has been out all day here, for SO helping DD with her homework because he knows I don't feel well, for his standing by me thru this stalker mess and for a beautiful church service today.

pat

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I am thankful for everyone in my life and that includes the Village.

I am also thankful I'm not the only person who doesn't know what month this is...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts