Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dis: She had i think was the flu. She never gets sick. When she does it hits her. Lost her voice,sore throat its all in her chest now, Well she was here last Tuesday for the day and thats the day she said was kinda really chilled and had a slight fever. Well she left a present.I could tell last night i was coming down with something. I get into this mood of cleaning before bed. Almost like a pregnant woman does right before labor starts.Guess making sure things are done, cause when mama gets sick the world does not stop. :dis:

·
Registered
409 Posts
:rest:Feel Better soon

Reactions: Nana2two

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Hope you feel better soon. One of the nice people that hugged, kissed me or shook hands with me at the funeral gave me a gift too. A cold. They were so kind they also shared their gift with dh

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
lol. I read the title and thought you sounded so ungrateful.lol Now I understand why. I got the flu right now. Mine has lasted 4 days just FYI. I have to thank my DD and DH for getting their flu shots as I cannot get one (eggs). Maybe you could ask her to get hers for you? Feel better soon.
Oh and I got stellar dizzyness w/ this one just to warn you.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
mine has been mild...got it yesterday. slept alot! and alot today. feelin a bit better. still coughing. no more fever or aches

feel better. and tell you dtr, no moregifts like that allowed..ever!!!lol

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I thought the same thing from the title of the thread. After reading though she does need to seriously reconsider her gift giving. Get well soon!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol. I read the title and thought you sounded so ungrateful.lol Now I understand why. I got the flu right now. Mine has lasted 4 days just FYI. I have to thank my DD and DH for getting their flu shots as I cannot get one (eggs). Maybe you could ask her to get hers for you? Feel better soon.
Oh and I got stellar dizzyness w/ this one just to warn you.
I have some type of dizziness. Even if im sitting or laying down. I have been in bed all day. Hope you get to feeling better.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Such a thoughtful daughter - at least it's not H1N1
Thank goodness. That nasty bug will be here sooner then we want it to be.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I sure hope that you feel better soon*hugs*. My houseapes gave me "the gift" too. By late afternoon yesterday, I had a sore throat,headache,etc. I hope to have kicked this stuff by Friday...that's when Realmscon starts & I might have to be the taxi service this year.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't feel to bad today, throat still hurts,kinda tired.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope so, because tomorrow i have to be up early to go get the moving truck to move my daughter and the boys in.

·
19,119 Posts
Rest up now - and no more sharing!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hope so, because tomorrow i have to be up early to go get the moving truck to move my daughter and the boys in.
Nana, please take care of yourself. Moving is SO difficult, even when you're in the best of health. :well:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts