Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Canada and would love to listen to his pod casts and radio shows.

Where would I find this in Canada?

·
Registered
694 Posts
There's an app. You can listen to a week previous for free. Or buy a subscription for full episodes. There may be more ways to listen, but this is what I do.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Nadders.....I just recently received an ipad, so I am new to aps and not sure how to set this up. Can you, or anybody help me with that. I'm not in Canada, but thinking that might not matter for this?

Thanks for your help!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Do you have an iTunes account? If not, set one up. Although i thik you needed ne to set up the ipad. Open up the App Store icon and search Dave Ramsey. The app is free, but the subscription is 25 for a year and you purchase that in the app.

Tip: In the App Store, go to top charts and check out the top free apps. I rarely buy apps.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You can also listen online at tunein.com

Reactions: mamamia

·
Registered
26 Posts
You can download the iHeartRADIO app for iPhone or Android as well. There is a Dave Ramsey channel that plays old episodes all day and you can listen to the live show from 1PM to 4PM Central Standard Time on Talk Radio AM1230 WTKG.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I pay for the subscription and love it. I never miss an episode and can listen when and where I want. It is 24.99 for a year on itunes.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
It's on some station here in the US for free. I had it bookmarked. May be older shows though. But free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts