Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local radio station had a surprise announcement this past Tuesday morning ~ Dave's booming voice then comes over the airwaves. "I'm coming to town Colorado Springs!" I was so excited to hear that as it's been 2 years, he skipped last spring when he usually comes. Looking forward to his new and improved TMMO Live event! I tried to win some free tickets (first 100 are free!). But, they were gone in minutes. I wanted to win them to give them away to someone who could really use them. I immediately signed up to work the event and am on the waiting list. They don't notify anyone until much closer to the event, which is March 26. Here we go again!! :yippee:

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
That's cool! I wonder if he has ever been to the Kansas City area. I'm not one to listen to talk radio anymore...

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Palooka ~ I just looked it up and he's coming to Kansas City on March 5th to the Kemper Arena. It's a blast, you should go!!! :thumb:
Haha! The only time I've been to Kemper Arena was for rock concerts and the Ice Capades. lol What a blast from the past.

Thanks, I should check it out, although I would need some xanax to deal with those huge crowds now. That place is crazy!

·
4,028 Posts
I would love for him to start spending more time up "north." We've only recently had a local radio station pick up his show and there are still a few of his billboards around town. I think it will take some time for his popularity to grow in this area yet.

I hope you get to volunteer again. What a fun way to be there.

Reactions: frugalfriend
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.