Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Go Tony!
He's my fav too. :yippee: I just got done making my pics for a fantasy league I'm in. He's was my first pick.;) Hoping for a good season! The entry fee was $40 last year & I came out with $75. Nice to make a few $$ but mostly it's just for fun. Jack, Nicole & BIL are in it too so we have some friendly competition.Bil beat out Nicole by one point last year and both made more $ than me. Named my team "Victory Lane Gang"
Gentlemen start your engines! Can you tell I'm excited? :yippee:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm hoping to be home in time to watch it!

Today's the first day I've been able to get out of the house since last Monday... I don't know which is more exciting, that or the race! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Tony Stewart fan here, too. The race starts in about an hour!! I'll be watching.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I guess I am in the minority here, I am a Kasey Kane fan. I hope he gets a little more aggressive this year and stops hanging back. In case your interested, I am a Kane fan because I was a Bill Elliot fan for many years and kane took over the car, so I stayed with the car. I had never even heard of Kane before then.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I am with you pqb57, were also Kasey Kane fans !! And i will be brave enough to say that Tony Stewart is one driver i dont like :ack: sorry ladies, please dont throw flags at me.. Have you heard all the reports of cars not passing inspection? And Michael Waltrips car? What a way to start off Nascar season. I wish everyone a GREAT NASCAR SEASON, whoever your driver may be ! :yippee:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
We are watching it too! I am a Dale Jr. fan!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I am so glad NASCAR season is back in full swing. I watched the race, and boy was it a nail bitter.....I so wanted Martin to get his first 500 victory. Oh well. It was a action filled race, that's for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts