Frugal Village Forums banner

Dd Prom Gown won on Ebay!

Tags
ebay gown prom won
2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Miss Kitty 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That is wonderful,I just bought my 14th dress in 6 years, for my daughters. I defintely paid $400 each for theirs. I have been lucky though, I have sold all of them but about 4. DD#2 was on Homecoming COurt this past fall, and we had to buy a fancy dress, a pant suit, and another dress for a Homecoming function, rent a fancy car, get her down 3 different times. It was ridiculous!! You are a very smart woman to be able to purchase a dress for that price. Great job!!! I am sure that your daughter is beautiful and will look pretty, I hope she has a good time.

#4 ·
How pretty! Wishing her a magical evening! :dust:

#5 ·
Wow you saved a bunch of money and I bet she's is going to look like a princess :)

#6 ·
that is a beautiful dress! :D :csign: GREAT DEAL too! WTG!

I can't wait to see the pics of her in it!

#9 ·
Great price. I love our frenchys(thrift store) here too. It has prom dresses especially the bigger one 30 away.

#10 ·
The dress is really beautiful!! You got such a good bargain! Hope she has a wonderful time.

#14 ·
It's a pretty dress!

Y'all don't forget that if your daughters are interested in sorority life in college, they should hang on to their prom dresses! There are tons of formals, and even if they aren't in a sorority, they may date a guy in a fraternity and need a formal dress for those occasions!

#15 ·
It looks beautiful. I bet she'll be the belle of the ball.

#16 ·
That is gorgeous. I love the beading on it, and I'm a sucker for navy blue too. Nice job getting it on Ebay for such a great price. Hoping she has a wonderful time :)

#19 ·
Sometimes I have emailed for measurements.

This time we took our chances. I thought a 3 would be to big and I could take it in but it fit like a glove except right at the bottom of her rib cage. I had to let it out just a little.

Lucky!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.