Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have read my posts on DD16 and this history class that she has struggled so much with. Well, SHE PASSED HER EOCT (End Of Course Test). She has not passed one single test in the class all year, but she passed this one. She made a 78. She has a project due tomorrow that she has put TONS of effort into. Right now she has a 70.94 and she needs a 72 to pass for the semester. If she gets a good grade on the project, she should make it. Please say a prayer, send good vibes, cross your fingers, rub a rabbit's foot... anything you think will help. LOL!! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Fingers and toes crossed. Good Luck which ever one it is.....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good luck to your daughter. I have my fingers crossed for her!!

·
27,948 Posts
Hoping for her to pull it off! :dust:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Sending good :vibes: her way! She'll do it! :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
We are hanging on to the same thing. My daughter is also 16 taking AP. The teacher did a before and afterschool study session for the two weeks prior to the actual test at the local college. So she got a point for every hour she studied. She also passed her eoct test and we are just waiting to see the score on the actual test (dont know when) and she is working on a project. I am hoping for a low B. This was a tough class, and it is going to be tougher next year. She is going to take the math one and another history. I wish your daughter lots of luck.
Will get back with our final grade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts