Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pray for DD16, she has a test Friday. She has put her heart and soul into studying for this test. She has had such a tough time in this class. She has a friend helping her study on Thursday. She needs all the help she can get. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Her test is tomorrow morning. Her first class. Please say prayers and send good thoughts and vibs! She has two outlines she has done in class and she made 105 on both of them. She does great on class work, but can't seem to pass a test.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I will be saying a prayer for her. I bet she does great, especially with the grades she is getting.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
prayers heading your way.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Can you go out and do something small and celebratory to show your pride in her effort? Seems like a definite and fairly immediate reward would be a good thing. Kudos to her from me, and I'll certianly hope the effort pays off in test points.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, she received her test score, today. She made a 64. I know it doesn't sound great, but it is an improvement from what she was making on her tests. She does so well on her classwork and homework, just not on tests Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts