Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only thing I now like about the city is the quilting store I go too and yesterday was no exception. I found a quilter's pack of 8 fat quarters of Debbie Mumm material and I bought it. She has some of the nicest material out right now.

If you get to a quilting store, make sure you look for some of her material. Awesome stuff!!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I love her prints to.I just wish I could sew so I could buy some :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I am working on a boutique diaper bag with Debbie Mumm fabrics. I love her nautical prints with the lighthouses. CJ which prints did you get?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the prints with the butterflies and bugs on, all pretty yellows, some blacks with butterflies on, and then they had thrown in some of her solid colors. She just continues to put out wonderful fabric. I often call her fabric "playful".

Heather, no I don't know what I'll use them for, but they are all ready for when I decide.

I've decided each time I'm in Winnipeg, I'll pick up some fat quarters. I like the 2 quilting stores that aren't too far away from me, but they don't have near the variety I get when I'm in Winnipeg. For the next little while I'll be going in twice a month for music lessons for the kids, so I'll be able to get quite a few fat quarters. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts