Frugal Village Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #21
Got another $55 from my FSA. Also a $500 Christmas bonus from work and a $25 rebate check I had forgotten about. Signed up for a Serve account (like Paypal sort of? It's an Amex thing) and now have a card with $20 on it. I'm adding these below to my running total

These are the items I'm working on but not counting yet since they aren't received:

I also followed up on a monitor rebate I sent in for in October (the rebate check reminded me) and it was received and approved. Still waiting for the $400 check from the hospital. Also signed up for the "$20 prepaid MC when you spent $200 online with your MC" challenge and qualified.

So far:
$316.21 from FSA
$5.73 from Half.com (net profit after fees and shipping costs)
$130.82 from eBay (net profit after fees and shipping costs)
$437.44 from credit card cash back
$25.00 in rebates
$500 in bonus
$20 from Serve

= $1435.20 Grand Total

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ive never tracked found money, and I am going to start next month. I am starting the New Year by pet sitting for a customer which will bring in a little extra cash, I can also work more when I want which is a good thing.

Ebay is a definite for next year, I have got to declutter and some of the stuff is new, or like new. I use to make between $500-1000 per month from ebay and not sure why I stopped. I also want to put up a Etsy site for the knitted things like pan handle sweaters and swiffer covers that I make in my spare time.

Is there a thread where members post their ebay listings? Just thinking that some may list things that others would be interested in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well low and behold, I found money today. A $100 bill in my dresser drawer. This may just have to go on the car loan to get it paid down. Can't think of anything else I need it for.

Yahoo !!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts