Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this, because I didn't see it started.

I'll be in fo $200.00. This includes pet food and H&BA.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I am in for $200. Need to stock up on some meat and everything actually. Last month challange of $100 really wiped me out of food!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm in for $160 or less this month. Would like to keep it under $40 a week or less. I have a freezer full of stuff to use. I'm going to save any extra money for Shoprite's can-can sale, next month.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm in for $350 this month.
Not including pet food.
( thats with Christmas dinner also )

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
dec grocery

I am going to try for $320 again, I swear this time I will make it!!!!:bfly:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i'm going for 350.00...that includes H&B and pets

·
Registered
629 Posts
Gosh, you gals are on top of it! I budgeted $500 for food and cleaning items, etc., and it was tough for me! I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Other than my autistic son will only eat certain things, and of course they don't make generic spongebob squarepants macaroni and cheese!! Don't get me started...

My budget for December is GASP... $450 for the month to include Christmas baking and Christmas dinner.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in for $320 this month. Doesn't include pets or paper products.
I came in a little under budget for November. We are going to try to do the major shopping just twice this month. On the 1st and 15th. I'd like to keep each major shopping trip under $125. I know we'll have to pick up bread and milk in between trips.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm in for $300 and that will include pet food, health and beauty stuff and anything that I need for xmas dinner and baking.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
In for $275 again since I was a little over last month. May need a few extra items with it being Christmas & all. This includes pet food, paper/cleaning supplies & food.

·
Registered
439 Posts
This being my first grocery challenge, I'm in for $160. Since I bring food to dbf's a lot, yet he has 1/4 of a steer in his freezer, I consider it a budget for 1 1/2 people.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I am in for $240 ($60/wk), including everything (H&BA, household, dog food, etc.) Wish me luck! I failed the last time I tried... miserably. :down:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just stopped and got some pop and milk so I'm up to $98.00 for November, $2.00 under budget.

I think for December I'm going to go for $90.00. I have enough paper products and I'm only responsible for one dish for Christmans and one dessert (pinepple upside down cake).

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I stopped keeping track the week of Thanksgiving. I know I am well over my goal. I will try to get back on track for December. I will set my goal at $275 for all food, cleaning and HBA for a family of two adults, and one hungry adolescent. The price of milk and produce are killing my budget! We don't buy much meat, but it is high too. My freezer is nearly empty.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
$350 which is more than I usually budget but this month it will include paper products and pet stuff. It will also allow me to do some stockpiling.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts