Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our December swap will be the "Staying Warm" swap. Items could include warm scarfs, gloves or mittens, hot beverage mixes and mugs, or any item to help keep warm :) .

I will leave the sign up open until December 7th. I will assign partners on December 8th. The swaps must be in the mail by December 18th. Please post in this thread when you mail your package so that your partner knows it is on it's way. Any swapper that is more than 10 days late mailing their swap will be required to set out the next month's swap.

Now for the small print ~~~Each member that takes part must have 25 posts and have been a member of Frugal Village for at least 30 days. If you sign up to do a swap and you don't keep your commitment, you will not be allowed to take part in any swaps until you've met your commitment. We want everyone to have fun and to receive their swap packages.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
This sounds like a fun one! And seeing as the semester is winding to an end, I have time to participate!

Sign me up buttercup :toothy:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
DEC

OOOOHHHH ME TO!!! Last swap was fun!!!

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
I want to do this too! But don't forget that I live in Florida and don't need scarves or hats. We do wear gloves though!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Please Count me in!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'm in for this one, too!

--Michelle

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i'd like to join in!

its been pretty chilly lately. granted, pretty chilly for me is 60 so when it hit the 40's last week, i was dying!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Count me in too please. Yeay! I love the swaps.:yoyo:

·
Registered
699 Posts
I would love to join....Please count me in.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Count me in!!

I would really enjoy this one! A pressie that comes in the mail - YAY!!
Dianne :ring:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Add me, too, please!

·
Registered
297 Posts
:bigsnow:Can I join this one??? Thanks! I have lots of ideas!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I would like to do this swap!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts