Frugal Village Forums banner

decorating ideas

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  dlrcpa 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
Where I can find fun wall stickers, please ? Or others ideas to decorate my walls ?

#2 ·
Do you have a Joann's or Hobby Lobby in your area? They are full of home dec ideas and supplies.

#6 ·
Adding to what's already been suggested....you might want to try Kirklands. Sign up on their site, and they email you great coupons. Along with Old Time Pottery, it's my favorite store! Both always have great clearance sales, especially the pottery store.

And if you're also looking for decor inspiration, join Pinterest dot com. Do a search for wall decor and groupings. Pay attention to the origins of the posts too. It can hook you up to some great decorating blogs. I have a bunch of faves, and if you are interested, I'd be happy to PM you a list. (don't want to overcrowd this post with off topic stuff)

HTHs!

Theresa :)

btw....Homegoods is another great discount decor store.

#11 ·
Hello. I am Just curious if anyone has a go-to website or a store for some wall decorations or art? I have been trying to fill in empty spaces on the walls with art but every time I look for said art, nothing really looks appealing to me. I have been looking at Etsy as of late and found some stuff but just wondering if there are some other places I’m missing? Thanks!

#12 ·
Hobby Lobby carries a large selection of wall art. I believe BedBath&Beyond does, especially if you have one that has incorporated World Market. If you're in an area with museums, check and see if they sell prints. If you want something more original look for university art show or art fairs in your area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.