Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody from Delaware? (Some people who don't live near Delaware, don't even know where's it's located or that it's even a state! Go wonder. That's why I often say, "it's just a suburb of Pennsylvania!") :grnwave:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hiya,

I'm in PA but I remember going to Delaware to visit family I didn't know and to shop cuz theres not tax...lol... But my dad would call it this suburb of Pennsylvania too..

·
4,028 Posts
Hi there.

See, I have to differ with the idea that it is a suburb of PA. I'm in Baltimore and you are the other third of the penninsula in my mind.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Another Delawarean! I'm so happy :pblow: Have you always lived in DE? I'd love to hear more...

I live just outside of Wilmington, between Elsmere and Prices Corner. I grew up near Claymont. I'm hoping to move to a more rural area in a few years, maybe Kent County or (gasp) Cecil County MD.

There have been a few other people from Delaware, but we're such a small state, there aren't too many of us. Anyway, Welcome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is an old thread, but is anyone still around? I'm new here and I live in Dover!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I am moving here this summer, EEEK!! heehee glad to know there's some frugal villagers around.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
next door in south jersey also

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Just curious, those of you in Delaware, how's the gardening? Currently I have clay soil, hate it! Any chance I will have better gardening luck when I move to DE?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts