Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 chairs with padded cushions for our kitchen! We will stripp of the paint and varnish them and change the material on the chairs.

AND..........

Dh found a 4 place wooden swing!!!!!!! You know the ones that have people facing each other? I was so excited! I had been telling him all week how I wish we could buy one...they are quite expensive! It needs some repairing, but at least I have one!

:hurray: :hurray:

Sometimes I think God reads my mind...I needed news chairs and I wished for the swing...:heartsm:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
WOOHOO! WTG Pierre! I am glad he found these things for you Lucie! Enjoy that swing!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
WTG!!!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow ! I would be excited too ! Good for Pierre that he will bring those treasures home to you ! I have one of those swings on my wish list too ! Enjoy all of your new treasures Lucie !

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm so happy for you!!!! I love when God gives us the desires of our heart!:smball:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
What a great dh you have!!! God IS good!!!!! :)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yeah Pierre! :yippee:

Enjoy your new treasures Lucie! :D

·
27,948 Posts
:thumb: WTG Pierre! That Man deserves an extra big hug, right Lucie?
Enjoy your new treasures.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Sometimes I think God reads my mind...I needed news chairs and I wished for the swing...

You are so right. He really does read our minds and our hearts.:)

Enjoy your new things.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
So happy for you with your new treasures!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement!:) Pierre got a big kiss and hug from me for sure! :D He has started to fix it...he will need to redo one of the chairs, but still, it will be a bargain for us to have that swing!:) I already started to enjoy it....

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I just saw this one and I wanted to say Wow that is Great Finds that your Husband got you. Sorry the Congrats are belated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts