Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH in an effort to help working out be fun bought me the dance pad and the Dance Dance Revolution game for the PS2. This is soo much fun..we can do two player mode and challenge each other. It also has a workout feature where it tells you how many Calories you have burned and compares it to swimming, jump roping and running...

Tonight has been very fun..*l*.

Also Taebo is starting to get a little easier to get through the whole tape without stopping..

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That sounds so cool and a lot of fun.
::thinking about our ps2 downstairs...hmmm::

Glad you're having fun with your workouts.

I can't have Gabe even near the closed door when I am exercising. :eek: It's silly, but that's me for ya.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That's great, Phaedrae! :) It's always encouraging to have support from our dh...:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm so glad you have his support and something to make it fun !!!!!!!! Keep up the good work Phae !!!!!!!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sara,,

You would have a blast laughing at Gabe as he tried to keep up!

And ladies I want to thank all of you for your encourgement as I try and maintain a regular exercise schedule.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
how coooooollll!! Sounds very fun indeed and that's just so cool of your husband to take an interest! I would love to do something like that with Carl.

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: Yea for your Dh & same to you Phaedrae! Your doing great.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
That's wonderful Phaedrae! I am glad DH has jumped in and started showing his support. I am glad he is working out with you.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That's great that your dh is being so supportive, yea for him! And keep up the good work, you're doing great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts