Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the worst at knowing if I am pregnant or not. I thought I had the flu when I was pregnant with DD. So DH is betting me $10 that I am pregnant. He says that I am tired beyond belief (that is true) That I am moody moody moody ( SNIFF SNIFF NOT ME) and that the last few mornings I have not felt very good. Oh and put it in the nicest way that I haven't stopped eating. I told him it is just stress besides I have had some cramping that feels like period craps soo...
We have planned for me to take a test next Wednesday the 4th. If I am pregnant I have to give him 10 if I am not he has to take me to get my eyebrows waxed ($10).
So what do all you ladies think?
I hope that I am but there is always that but.... I just don't know but the possibility is pretty high.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I say ok on the bet but let us know if you are or aren't, this is exciting actually. :) Good Luck!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Well, it sounds like a win win situation, LOL. If you are you will be getting the blessing of a precious new baby and if you are not you are making $10 :D.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Well if you are then you will have met one of your goals, right?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
My DH is the same way. He knows the cycles of my body and emotions better than I do. I can imagine that he will be the first to know when I am pregnant. Its nice to have such an "in tune" man. ;)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
here's hoping you lose the bet! :D

besides even if you lose, you can probably get him to pay for the waxin! Gett hose preggy hormones all revved up and you cna get just about anything ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it looks like he lots the bet and I can my eyebrows waxed. I must say this is one bet I was hoping to loss. Maybe next month!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts