Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with her Mom and Dee made it through surgery with flying colors. I'll let her or Dee fill you in on the particulars but I am so very happy knowing how well things went.
Dee means a bunch to me and knowing that this step in the journey went well means more than you can know. Her Mom even said she will be going home tonight. Rest easy and well my dear friend.:heartsm:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Thanks for the update. Sew Crafty, I hope you're feeling better real soon. :hug2:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Thanks Darlene for letting us know. She has been heavy on my mind all day.
Dee, hugs and prayers for you my friend.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm crying happy tears now. I'm so glad to hear that you came through the surgery so well Dee. Please take very good care of yourself. :hug2:

Thanks for updating us Darlene! :)

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was crying on the phone to her Mom (duckduckgoose007). We've never spoken before but I can tell you tonight she is one happy lady!:)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I bet Darlene, it must have been a tremendous relief to her! :)

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
That is wonderful news!! I've been thinking of Dee and praying for her all day...Thank you so much for the update...I hope the rest of the recovery goes well.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I couldn't wait to get home and ind out how things went today

Thank you Heavenly Father for the healing that you have given to our Sister. Comfort her in her physical pain and hold her close and calm her fears.
In Jesus Name, Amen

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Thank God !!!!!!!
Thank you Darlene for keeping us posted ! and thanks to you and CJ for taking such great care of her ! Friends like you ladies are very healing medicine !!!!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hi Ladies,
DeeDee is home. She came through surgery great. They found NO LYMPH NODE envolement at all. This is such wonderful news. She will still be receiving Chemo, starting 3-4 weeks after surgery. Then later on she will be getting Radiation, but we will cross that bridge when we have to. Everyone in the family is estatic! She is a great Girl & deserves a break. She will get through all this, we will all be there for her. Her Dad & I could not be happier with this news. Thanks for all your prayers & good thoughts for Deed. Will say good-night now. Liz :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm so glad to hear this news. Take care, Diana.
Thank you so much for the update Darlene and Liz. I have tears knowing she made it through this surgery ok. I have been thinking so much about her.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Thank the Lord!! What wonderful news, I have been thinking of Diana all day!!:angel2:

Thanks Darlene and Liz for the updates, wow, what a remarkable lady!!

Take good, good care of yourself and can't wait to see you back here posting again!!:smball:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
mrscornbread said:

Thank you Heavenly Father for the healing that you have given to our Sister. Comfort her in her physical pain and hold her close and calm her fears.
In Jesus Name, Amen
I second that! SO glad to hear this news! :angel:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am so happy to hear that she is through the surgery! And what great news about that the lymph nodes were not involved as well. great news. :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am so glad to hear that she did well. I have been thinking of her all day today. Robin, that was a beautiful prayer, I would like to pray it also.

Deed, we have you wrapped in prayers and love, we are here with you. We love you!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
So glad to hear things went well!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts