Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh well, it had to end some time. Ken Jennings finally lost. He didn't get the final question right.

He still has 2.5 mil though, so he definatly isn't a looser.

Edited: He was on David Letterman last night

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I missed it but I wanted to watch it. What was the question he missed?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daphne said:
I missed it but I wanted to watch it. What was the question he missed?
I can't remember, but the answer was H&R block and he said Fed-Ex. When they showed the other girls answer and she had it right she was one dollar ahead. You should have heard the gasps for the audience when they saw his answer.

Everyone applauded him a his success.

I'll look around and see if I can find out what the clue was

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I saw it, too. I've enjoyed watching him-- what a smart guy! And he seems so nice, too.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i liked watching him. i missed the episode though. :( maybe they will replay it?
lol

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I can't believe he missed that last question. Even I knew that answer. The question was something like which white collar company with 70,000 employees only work their employees 4 months out of the year. I knew immediately that it has to be H&R Block because they would work Jan through Feb which would be four months. I had no idea where he came up with Fed Ex.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I am such a wanna-bee smart A$$ - I am dying to make some reference to the fact that you wrote about the "smartest " people on television and spelled it Jeporday and I can't think of anything witty to say about it!! Dang!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No prob, I noticed it was wrong and just never got around to editing it.....

·
Registered
469 Posts
The question was:

Most of this firms seasonal white collar employees work only four months a year.

and the answer......

H & R Block

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.