Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't but wondered how it was. lol
I guess she's doing two shows. A reality one and a sitcom?
I don't think she'll make a popular comeback. lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We say the introduction part with her awful and fowl languaged theme song. That was enough for us! YUCK!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Sara, I don't even unmute her commercials!
I loved her in the early days, as the domestic goddess on the Ralph's commercials and the early years of her show were cool. (after all I understood it, i lived it as a kid well til i was 10 anyway) but after the original Becky left it wasn't any fun and i gave up.I watch every now and then but its not fun, and then her public stuff after.... nah i don't think shes going to boounce back this time.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I thought about watching it too Sara. Dh and I are so adicted to Big Brother4 and The Amazing Race that we really can't handle another reality tv show. Our kids make fun of us already :toothy:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I watched about half of it and that was all I could possible stomach. I enjoyed most of her sitcoms of the 90s, but this was the "reality show" on the making of a show:puke: . It was typical Roseanne bashing all of her ex husbands, and the typical "I a so great" Roseanne. My opinion of it-definately thumbs down.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i didn't catch it, but wanted to.:( hmmmm, wonder if i'll see the next one. ....wonder if it's worth it???;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts