Frugal Village Forums banner

Did anyone watch the Martha premiere today?

920 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Michelle 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I saw it and really liked it. I plan to watch it and flip back and forth between that and Regis and Kelly.

#3 ·
I missed it, i need to find out whne it's on and what channel!

#7 ·
I didn't see it and although I'm not a fan, it's only because I love to hate her. I think she's got something no one else has been able to truly compete with.

Plus, I love her hair and want mine cut like hers. lol

I love how she can make the most simple of things beautiful and elegant. I mean who else takes something like eggs or a turnip and romanticizes them and makes them lovely? lol

I can just see her eating an apple and thinking hmmm apples. Let's take this ordinary fruit and give it the flair it deserves and make it something so simple anyone could do it, but so elegant..who would think to do it and how many would actually take the time to do it?

It's just she's perfected something most women would love to if we had the time and resources. I know I always think oh that's so pretty and then well when would I ever...and then oh but I could on a holiday, but then I never really actually do it.

Her ideas/projects are all attainable, yet still something the average person wouldn't actually do.

I loved her wedding magazine and couldn't wait to read those when I worked in the industry.

I think her going to prison made her more real and that's a "good thing". lol

Man, I'm on ramble mode over here. lol

#9 ·
I'm kinda like Sara,I dont really like her,just love to hate her I guess.She has some neat ideas and products,but just as a person,she comes off rude IMHO.
I seen and advertisement a few weeks ago for this and completely forgot all about it :rolleyes:

I'll try and remember tomorrow. It comes on twice a day here,on 2 different channels.NBC and TLC. Maybe I'll get to see one of them lol

#10 ·
http://www.marthastewart.com/

I've watched lots of her shows in the past & saw some good ideas. Then visited the website to get the directions or recipes from. Most of the Holiday Recipes :)

I haven't had a chance to watch her on TLC 6 PM...my DH watches alot of TLC shows & I heard the commercial for her show while watching one of the other's. Since he's not a Martha fan & probably say her show is boring. Just as the show came on I got a glimpse of Marsha Cross before he changed the channel to either Monster Garage or Monster House (funny how they picked her as a 1st guest since on Desperate Housewives she's just like the Martha Stewart of Wisteria Lane :lol3:

Yesterday I got a glimpse of David Spade wearing the "Martha poncho" dressed to look like Martha :lol: I couldn't hear anything since I was a distance away cooking dinner & washing dishes :dishes: then he changed the channel :(

Wow! Wednesday's guests are Jay Leno & Susan Lucci Ummm! I may have to go in the other room to watch this episode & hide :eek:

I just checked the TV schedule for my area & I can watch her on NBC @ 11 AM so I guess I gotta choose between Martha & The View or just flip like DH does :laugh:

Susan Lucci is on ABC this morning just saw a commercial news clip to promote Erica's new show "NEW BEGINING'S" on AMC

:paw: ~ANDREA~ :paw:

#12 ·
I really like how she's joking about her prison time and not avoiding the topic. She's being real about it and not hiding it, and I think that's important for her image.

David Spade was on yesterday's show, and it was so funny. I really like him :heartsm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.