Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were randomly without internet for over a day earlier this week, they fixed it remotely somehow, without coming here. I asked, when speaking to tech support, if we would be credited on our bill for the #of days it was down, if it was significant, they said 'oh yes, customer support will do that'. Now, granted, we're talking less than $1 here, but darn it, if WE owed THEM .79 or whatever it would be, they'd ask us for I, so why shouldn't I ask for credit for the time we didn't get the service and should have? Why should I pay for something I didn't get? So I called them yesterday, we have a 'bundle' package, the customer service rep.told me they don't automatically credit you for time without service, you have to ask for it...and then she took $10!!!! off our bill since we've been a customer for years! So worth the 5 minute phone call, and more than the <$1 I anticipated....well worth the follow up on my part!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Good for you!!!!! We had no service for three days due to an electrical storm and they better credit our account!!! I already called and complained. :D

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Great going...I did that a couple times for the telephone long ago. They credited me too but quite sure they wouldn't have if I hadn't called.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts