Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is up to $250 million.:eek: we never buy them, but thought "why not?" this time. so, i bought 4.;)
anyone else buy one???

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Not me, I didn't even know it was up to $250 million. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.:D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
No, I forgot:bang: I really wanted to.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
19 21 26 31 51 PB:40

there are the numbers i think. darn, we only got like 1 number on each. :( good luck to everyone else that bought one.;)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I bought two tickets for this drawing. I rarely buy a lottery ticket. I did not win, needless to say. It is fun dreaming about how you would spend that kind of a jackpot.

Deb

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I didn't know it was up that high. We don't have the lotto here in Alabama..we have to drive (2 hours) to GA to buy them so we don't buy them very often. Usually someone at Sam's will go and Steve will give them a few $$ to buy a ticket.Guess no one went lol

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We don't have a power ball lottery here in Tx, but we do have a lottery. I don't play but DH will purchase a ticket if the pot is very high. :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
DH's friend buys tickets when it's a big pot, so we get some with him. That's about the only time we play... when it's a big pot and someone else is already buying the tickets anyway. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts